Sunday, March 1, 2009

My 5,000 push ups goal and how I started

Well i have done the gym thing for years but, it just gets to expensive and inconvenient. After taking a couple of months off from working out I started doing push ups. I can tell you right off the bat your entire body feels great. Now, I know a lot of people have a hard time doing push ups and probably hate them. One thing i learned was, keep doing them and they become easier, and ADDICTIVE!. I had very bad lower back pain and, the push ups actually helped stretch my lower back out and relieved a lot of my pain. After about two weeks of consistently doing push ups i noticed a difference in my arms in particular my triceps. I truly believe this is the only workout you really need.


I have been at it for a little over a month and try to do about 100 push ups a day. But, its March 1st and I decided to challenge myself......from March 1st-31st my goal is to hit 5000 push ups.

That's an average of 161 push ups a day. I think this is a challenging goal but, definitely attainable. Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment