Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Benefits of doing Push Ups

Let me first start off by saying I am not a doctor or an expert on the body but, in my experience there is not a better exercise.

Push ups work most major muscle groups so that eliminates having to go to the gym and work 1 body part a day. Push ups are free to do no monthly fees, no start up fees, and best of all you can do them anywhere. Push ups help maintain a healthy heart and body.

In my experience push ups build explosiveness it will not get you bulky but, will make you very strong. Think about it the United States has the Most Powerful Armed forces in the world and, what is there training methods???? PUSH UPS

Don't take my word for it......Do some push ups and when your done focus on how and where your body has tightened up. Its amazing how many muscle groups they work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment