Monday, March 2, 2009

5000 pushup goal- Day 2

Well despite the fact that I live in the northeast United states and shoveled over a foot of snow I still managed to crank out 160 push ups. Now, I know I am a bit under the daily average needed to achieve my goal but, I shoveled for an hour and didn't want to hurt myself.

In the last two days I was able to finish a set of 50 straight push ups. It seems like a hard hill to climb but, when your done you feel great. I like to end the workout with a flurry and try to push myself the hardest when I know I am done.

I know by the end of this month I will be able to do a minimum of 200 push ups daily. I can feel my entire body getting tighter day by day.

Push Ups are addictive
Here I am in motion .....a little blurry and don't mind the wedgie or carpenter's crack

No comments:

Post a Comment